- Students from class Nur. to IX & XI have to take four exam during the session .Pre term exm in july ,Halfyearly exam in September,Post Tearm exa in December and annual exam in February.
- Home assignment play an importent role , as for every term 5 marks are assign to to home assignment and 5 marks to subject related activity.
- Progress of the child will be assessednot only on the basis of schoolistic subject but he/she will also be assessed in co schoolistic area which are part of their subject enrichment activity.
- Promotion is granted on the basis of the whole year’s work.The Annual Examination is meant to confirm the result of the year’s work. The decision of the school authorities with regard to promotion is final.
- A Student absent in any examination for any reason will not be re-examinted.
Progress report of the students will be issued after the pre term , Half yearly,post term and annual examination.consolidated marksheet will be issued after the final term . Examinations.
The report card after being signed by the parents, must be returned to the school within 3 days failing which it will be presumed to have lost and a duplicate report card will be issued , against payment of Rs. 100.